Thursday 8 November 2012

InboxPounds - How I've Earned Money So Far

I joined InboxPounds in June and so far have reached £10.65, now Superpoints is no more, I will be trying harder to earn faster and more pounds, especially to reach £20 for a payout and Gold level membership.

So far my earnings have been made up as follows.

Signup Bonus £1
PaidEmails £1.42
Cash Surveys £4.10
Cash Games £0.50
Cash Tasks £0.07 - This is where I can earn a lot more as I used to do these on Superpoints.
Cash Search £0.04
Cash Videos £1.18
Referral Rewards £2.35 - Courtesy of 4 Referrals so Far.

If you wish to join InboxPounds, click the link below to join and grow my referrals too!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Man Great Blog. I could use some tips on inboxpounds myself. I have also written a blog about the site: http://makemoneyonline2003.blogspot.com/

    But I would love to get in touch so you can give me more tips, also could you check out my blog to see how good it is?

    ReplyDelete