Friday 16 November 2012

SurveyMad - Gillette Football - Easy $0.40 via Matomy

There are always pages and pages of 'Free' offers on the offer walls on sites like SurveyMad, so here's a good easy offer and a few tips to get the best out of them.

On the Matomy Offer wall is 40 Points for Gilette Football Club subscription, I signed up and basically just need to give an e-mail address and I don't appear to be being spammed from it. Very quick and with 40 points worth $0.40, well worth doing.

One thing to note, many offers appear on different walls at different values, so for instance this one is also on SuperRewards at 36 points and PaymentWall at 23 points. Before signing up it pays to have a search to find which wall is paying the best rate. In this case I've done the hard work for you, go and enjoy the points, and for those that have used my referral, I'll enjoy my 8 points from you!

If you haven't yet signed up then please click below to do so, easy money to be earned.


No comments:

Post a Comment